I was doing so well blogging at least three times a week. And last week I failed. But I have a good excuse – I’ve been one busy girl.
1. I am dog/house sitting for two weeks. I wish I was invited to go to Maui with the homeowners, but no – just taking dogs out in the cold, snow, rain, or whatever other weather we have had this crazy winter. It’s beautiful home and the pups are wonderful (and I’m being paid) so there are no complaints from this girl!
2. I am babysitting (or after school care for my older kids). I pick them up from school or meet the bus everyday this week around 3. Then it’s snacks, homework, games, reading, cartoons and anything else I can do to keep them busy. I typically leave around 6. Super cute kids – I am lucky to get to spend some time with them.
3. I have a new job! I will make of a BIG DEAL out of this in a post later this week. I’m only work 8-12 this week and will be full time next week. YAY! I’m really, REALLY happy.
So my schedule looks like this:
- 6 a.m. – Pups wake me up.
- 6-6:30 a.m. – Pups potty and eat breakfast.
- 6:30-7:15 a.m. – I get ready for work.
- 7:15 – 7:30 a.m. – Try to get the pups to potty.
- 7:30-8:00 a.m. – Travel to work (with a stop for a McDonald’s Diet Coke).
- 8-12:00 p.m. – New gig.
- 12-12:30 – Travel back to let the dogs out.
- 12:30-1:15 p.m. – Travel to my apartment to feed the cats and scoop the poop. Usually with a quick stop for food.
- 1:15 – 2:45 p.m. – Hang with the kittens and/or run errands. Yesterday, I ran errands. Today, I might have power napped.
- 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. – After school care – Meet Kade off the bus, do homework, take Kade to practice, pick up Kooper at school, pick up Kade after practice, meet mom at home.
- 6:00 p.m. – Come back to the house to feed and potty the dogs, check in on twitter and facebook, blog, eat dinner, etc. I was in bed by 8:30 last night. Tonight will be after Biggest Loser.
One busy girl! And did I mention I was supposed to start my mini training schedule this week?! My plan is to run tomorrow!
So, how is your week? Busy? Anything fun happening?