Seriously, where has 2012 gone?! We’re half way through and rather than putting my new years project list in a drawer and forgetting about it. I want to revisit it. Update it. So, let’s do that, shall we?
Project #1 – Be nicer to myself.
I’m going to say this is a work-in-process. Setting more realistic expectations for myself – this may never happen. I want to achieve great things. I just need to continue to work on letting myself be ok if I don’t meet those expectations. Maybe I should start a 3-tiered expectation system (normal, above-average and Pam-land)?
Project #2 – Be true to myself.
Again, work-in-process. I am lacking in the conscious effort to see friends/family sub-project.
Project #3 – Run like the wind.
I’ve got nothing except a huge fail here!
- Run a race each month – March, April, May (2)
- Log 500 miles – I’m currently at 95.69.
- Attend 100 fitness classes – Maybe 10, maybe.
- Purchase running shoes – CHECK!
- Finish the Indy Mini Marathon between 2:23 – 2:40. FAIL – Add 60 minutes to that and we’re in the ballpark.
- Goal pace 12:00 – Fail. I’m hoovering around 13:00-14:00 average.
Project #4 – Grow my fancy little blog.
- Blog 2-4 times a week. Mostly fail. 2-4 times a week would be approximately 8-16 posts. I hit this mark in January, April and June.
- Blog theme – still a mystery.
- Comment on 5 other blogs a week – FAIL.
- Get noticed – Partial fail. I did post my birthday blog post to Facebook and got a ton of traffic. I actually get a ton more traffic. Still few comments or interaction, but more traffic. And honestly, I’m not sure I’m ready to post each post to FB and Twitter. Maybe someday.
Project #5 – Find a clear direction
- I am gainfully employed. YAY!
- I still have no direction. FAIL! Going back to school and moving out of state enter my mind every. single. day.
So, there it is. I believe I have a ton of work to do in these next 6 months! How are your projects/resolutions/goals for 2012 coming along?
Pingback: Not Too Shabby 2012 | Just the Left Bean