My goal was to get my 5k time down around 35-38 minutes by the end of the year. (My most recent attempt was 41:38.) I’ve been focusing more on cross-training than running the past two weeks.
There are two races I’m interested in this month:
1. 5th Annual 5K’s of Christmas Presented By the Carmel Running Club
- Date: December 17th
- It’s very close to me.
- I love running the Monon Trail.
- The Carmel Running Club is new and I might want to get involved.
2. 7th Annual Race to the New Year
- Date: December 31st
- Even closer to me.
- I’ve been running Cool Creek Park all summer.
- It’s a great exercise before I attend any New Years festivities.
I really need to decide by Monday and register. Thoughts? Suggestions?