2011 was definitely a year of highs and lows.
- Work was busy, busy, busy.
- I had decided to end an abusive relationship in late 2010. However, he promised to get help so I hung on. But in January, it was really over and I was devastated. Because work was so busy, I decided not to process anything.
- Icepocalypse 2011 – Trapped in my lonely apartment for 3 days, now plenty of time to process the death of my relationship. Not pretty. Not pretty at all. Probably the lowest I have ever been in my entire life.
- Trip to San Francisco to see my wonderful friends Amber and Greg. Monterrey Bay, Chinese New Year Parade, Napa – Just want I needed!
- Moved in with a roommate – not best friends but I’m rarely alone. Plus a huge cost savings!
- A wonderful weekend adventure with Renee to Camp Chesterfield with 3 psychic readings!
- My very good friend Nicole’s bachelorette party.
April – Birthday Month (Yes, I get an entire month!)
- My University of Kentucky Wildcats made it to the final four! We’ll be in the final game this year (fingers crossed).
- Trip to Florida with my BFF Crystal including a visit with Toni, Alex, Emma and Annie!
- MY BIRTHDAY – Also known as my favorite holiday!
- Nicole and Eric’s wedding.
- A few dates, nothing promising, but at least I was dating again!
- Remember how work was so busy, well it wasn’t in May – I was laid off.
- I decided to become a gypsy – you have something you need done, I’ll do it! Babysitting, moving, packing, unpacking, QuickBooks setup, tradeshows, sales….you get the idea.
- Fell in love with running!!
- Fell in love with hot yoga!
- Lots of laying by the pool.
- Motley Crue/Poison Concert – Never in a million years did I ever see myself attending this concert. Not my scene, but fun!
- Discovery of lefty.
- More laying by the pool.
- Girls trip to Nashville with my 4 best friends from high school!
- My very first attempt at a 5K run. (Not very successful.)
- Decided I was going to run/walk a half marathon.
- Jimmy Buffett Concert
- Blues at the Crossroads Half Marathon – Terre Haute, Indiana
- Ladies and Gentlemen – Mr. Elton John! This is the 5th time I’ve seen Sir Elton in concert! However, this time I was literally 5 feet from the man! And I took my mom, aunt and BF, Nicole. So flippin’ awesome!
- My baby brother turned 30!!!
- Completely taken advantage of my one of my gypsy clients. I did nothing but work for this woman for peanut during the month of October. Lessons learned – boundaries, learning to say no, self-respect!
- Freak out – my gypsy client was my main source of income. When we parted ways, I lost my income.
- Miss Pam needs a job STAT! Let the job search begin….
- Another race, Goose Poop Challenge with Heather McMahon.
- Matt and Chris’s Wedding!
- The worst interview in the history of the world! (I may have to post on this later.)
- Wishbone 5K run Thanksgiving morning.
- Still job searching…..
- Surviving the holiday season.
- Planning for a A-MAZ-ING 2012! (Resolutions to come!)
How would you classify 2011? Good? Bad? Challenging? Best Year Ever?